How can I contact you?
For product information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about orders from the website contact: email@example.com
I saw a pair of Martin Dingman shoes in a fashion magazine, but cannot find them online. Why not?
Due to the great size of our collection at the present time, it would be impossible to list all of our styles online. Each retail store that purchases our line can create a unique collection tailored to their local customers. Additional styles may be available at a store near you.
What if my online order is not processed accurately?
Please contact our customer service department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
When will my order ship?
Most orders ship within 3-5 business days.
How can I track the status of my order?
You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your order has shipped that contains the UPS tracking # with a link to the UPS website.
Can I ship an item to a relative that lives outside the U.S.?
At this time, we do not send orders internationally.
Can I return or exchange my purchase if I don't like it?
Yes. If you're making an exchange or a return, we make it easy. Click here to see our return/exchange policy.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards.
My item looks different now that I have received it than it does on the website. Why?
Martin Dingman has made every effort to display accurately the products featured on this web site. However, the colors we use and the capabilities of your computer monitor will affect the colors you see on your screen. Martin Dingman cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color, texture, or merchandise details will be accurate. Please remember, however, that Martin Dingman unconditionally guarantees your satisfaction with any merchandise order. Our guarantee is simple: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return the item for an exchange or refund.
What sizes and widths are available in Martin Dingman footwear?
Martin Dingman footwear is available in sizes 8 - 13 medium widths. With so many different Martin Dingman styles, we are sure to have a style that fits just about everyone. The starting point in selecting the perfect footwear for you is taking an accurate measure of your size. Feel free to visit our sizing chart, and here are a few suggestions to finding your perfect fit:
- Visit a Martin Dingman retailer to have your feet measured accurately.
- Try on footwear early in the day to help reflect your correct size. A shoe that is fit to even a slightly swollen foot will not feel right at another time.
- Try on the shoe with the same kind of sock you plan to wear with your new footwear.
- Make sure you have plenty of toe room. There should be 1/4"- 1/2" between your longest toe and the front of the shoe.
- Try on both shoes and take a few steps on carpet. Watch for slippage in the heel. Make sure the shoe breaks at the ball of your foot, and that the ball hits at the widest part of the shoe.
- Soft leathers like buffalo, deerskin, and Napa will stretch with wear. Hand-sewn shoes will stretch as well. You want to be sure that fit is comfortably snug with these shoes.
What size belt should I purchase?
You should purchase the same belt size as your pant size. A man who wears a size 34 pant should buy a size 34 Martin Dingman belt. Our belts are sized from the buckle end of the belt (not including the buckle length) to the center hole near the tip of the belt.